* alter-view `ALTER VIEW' Syntax
* create-view `CREATE VIEW' Syntax
* drop-view `DROP VIEW' Syntax
Views (including updatable views) are implemented in MySQL Server 5.0.
Views are available in binary releases from 5.0.1 and up.
This chapter discusses the following topics:
* Creating or altering views with `CREATE VIEW' or `ALTER VIEW'
* Destroying views with `DROP VIEW'
Discussion of restrictions on use of views is given in
To use views if you have upgraded to MySQL 5.0.1 from an older release,
you should upgrade your grant tables so that they contain the
view-related privileges. See mysql-upgrade.
Metadata about views can be obtained from the
`INFORMATION_SCHEMA.VIEWS' table and by using the `SHOW CREATE VIEW'
statement. See views-table, and show-create-view.
automatically generated byinfo2html